RedSpy365 is the only live, un-simulated, PTaaS and attack-modeling platform that is able to mimic the potential effects of specific hacker groups and calculate real business impacts.
RedSpy365 validates your security infrastructure and provides greater detail and actionable insight than
any other cybersecurity tool on the market today.
It combines over 200 security tools and allows them to talk to one another and share information using a proprietary system of variables and bots.
RedSpy365 is also able to provide specific troubleshooting information to correct potential cyberattack paths, then retests the threat scenario to assure you’ve resolved the concern.
PCISS-compliant penetration tests, compliance reports, business insights reports, and executive summaries are available. Configuration is customized and can include environments such as hybrid- and multi-cloud, AWS and Azure, on-premises, DevOps, databases, or IoT.
The cybersecurity information that is collected, processed, and presented is the most detailed and insightful that you’ll encounter—and can be used to create additional business value by helping your organization measure and reduce cyber risk.
Many customers experience results similar to these in the first six months:
- A reduction in mean dwell time (MDT) from the industry average of over 200 days to less than one week.
- Substantial avoidance of potential economic loss, from tens of thousands to tens of millions.
- Key business continuity insights that prioritize security focus.
- Increased compliance factors to nearly 100%.
- A return on security investment (ROSI) of well over 300%.
RedSpy365 is available as a managed service or as a software platform that you can host and manage yourself.
Contact us today for a demo and for more information.