What we do
RedSpy365 continuously analyzes an organization’s risk surface from a hackers perspective. By recognizing likely attack paths, RedSpy can identify security flaws and map those issues to business risks that can impact your organization.
We developed RedSpy to provide actionable intelligence about organizational & technological risks, using the same tactics, tools, techniques and processes as the bad guys.
How we do it
Bots like the attackers use
Triggers that automate attacks
Analysts who enumerate
Exploits that move East & West
Demonstratable results with RedSpy365 Reporting
- Testing Overview
- Overall Assessment Results
- Internal/External Findings
- Threat Risk/Threat Surface Summary
- Vulnerability Classifications
- Recommendations for Remediation
Details by version
RedSpy365 offers three continuous penetration testing packages - Core, Core+, and Enterprise.
RedSpy Core+ includes a more integrated web application penetration test along with complex automated attacks using web ‘DriveBy’ techniques and malware imitation.
- Cloud-Based Appliance
- Initial External Test
- Continuous External Penetration Testing
- Private Portal
- Penetration Testing Reports On-Demand
- 365 Phishing Campaign with Training
- Access to Analysts with an 8 hour SLA
All the features of Core plus –
- RedSpy Core+
- OnSite Appliance
- Web Application Testing
- Continuous Internal Penetration Testing
- 2 Days On-Site Security Awareness Training
- Access to Analysts with a 4 hour SLA